Manage staff members to make sure operations align with the vision of the company and our customer SLA. Manage the customer service aspect of the site and step in to resolve issues promptly to prevent/limit service failure. Promote the goals of the organisation daily with each employee, while optimising and improving the bottom line.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of a single user warehouse site.
- Key contact for the customer, providing timely, accurate feedback and responding efficiently to the customers’ requirements.
- Ensure smooth running of the facility operations including administration, financial management, performance management and Health, Safety & Welfare.
- Provide strong leadership support to the warehouse team and manage staff through performance and training.
- Ensure labour turnover, customer service levels and profitability are measured through continuous improvement culture
- Manage and lead Health and Safety, AEO and other compliance
- Maintain effective communications at all levels including senior management to provide a ‘window’ into the areas of responsibility/customer.
In the first instance forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com to be considered for this role